We Are Growing Our Team!!!
PT Case Manager RNs and CNAs/Home Health Aides
Hospice RN Case Managers provide skilled professional nursing care to hospice patients as set by the plan of care overseeing and providing primary care, including clinical, palliative and symptom control care, initiating appropriate interventions, coordinating care with appropriate team members, completing timely documentation on patient services, and maintaining continuity of care with the goal to provide the highest quality of life for the patient. Responsibilities include, but not limited to individualized patient assessments, care plan implementation, medication management, and effective communication. Scheduled on-call required. Ability to work independently as well as serve as a team player is a must. Must have adequate transportation.
CNA/Home Health Aides – under the direction of the Registered Nurse Case Manager, provide essential personal care assistance to the patient including bathing, mouth care, hair care and skin care. Other duties may also include transferring patient in and out of bed, as well as with ambulation as ordered under the care plan, assisting patient with prescribed active or passive range of motion exercises as ordered under the care plan, providing household services that are essential to the patient’s well being at home.
1. Appropriate state licensure/certificate
2. Minimum of one year of experience – hospice/oncology experience preferred.
3. Understanding of hospice philosophy and needs of the terminally ill.
4. Demonstrate excellent observation, good judgement, and communication skills.
5. Ability to work independently as well as a team player in an interdisciplinary setting.
6. Satisfactory criminal, drug, and driving background checks.
7. Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state law and is in good working order.
To apply for open positions with Catholic Hospice & Palliative Services send resume and cover letter via fax to 724.933.6225, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to: 2605 Nicholson Road, Suite 3240, Sewickley, PA 15143